Thursday 23 January 2014

MY JEWEL

Who I am today , and who I will be tomorrow will be formed not by myself but by the people that surround me.possibly my friends and family, my biggest influence is my mum. As a child, she taught me practically everything from feeding to clothing myself; judging situations and reacting, being polite and being respectful to adults.without you mum, I know I would be lost
She is my personal miracle, that one woman who calms me down with her soft words when i am in my most furious mood.
My mum is a wonderful influence, she loves me so much that I sometimes resent her for not letting me make my own stupid decisions.i know almost every girl does and then end up feeling guilty afterwards but not know how to apologise afterwards.LOL!she is my jewel! My Mother
I LOVE YOU MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment